Below are the rates for 1 Dec 2023 - 30 Nov 2024
To see the rates up until 30 Nov 2023, please download rates here.
You can see the campsite layout diagram here.
Per day: R350 for members / R500 for non-members
- A-Camp: Warm pool
- B-Camp: Cold pool
- Between every two camp sites is a double braai
- 4 Camp sites share 1 electricity box with 4 plug points (Bring own lead and blue caravan plug)
- Tents on Grass must be moved every 4th day
Open plan without Bathroom
Per day: R540 for members / R670 for non-members
Chalet no: 3,4,6,9 - Sleeps up to 5 persons (1 Double Bed and 3 Single Beds)
Chalet no: 5,7,8 - Sleeps up to 5 persons (1 ¾ Bed and 3 Single Beds)
1 Bedroom with Bathroom
Per day: R710 for members / R840 for non-members
Chalet no: 10,11,12,16,17,21 - Sleeps up to 5 persons(1 Double Bed and 3 Single Beds)
2 Bedrooms with a bathroom
Per day: R770 for members / R910 for non-members
Chalet no: 1,13,14,15 - Sleeps up to 6 persons (1 Double Bed and 4 Single Beds)
Bedrooms with a bathroom and TV
Per day: R810 for members / R950 for non-members
Chalet no: 2,20,23 - Sleeps up to 6 persons (1 Double Bed and 4 Single Beds)
Chalet no: 18,22 - Sleeps up to 5 persons (1 Double Bed and 3 Single Beds)
1 Bedroom with Bathroom
Per day: R640 for members / R780 for non-members
Chalet no:19 (1 Double Bed and 2 Single Beds)
All tariffs cover up to 4 people, additional persons will be asked to pay extra - Members: R80 / Non Member R150
December School Holiday
Non-Members & Members
How to book
1. Read through the rules and complete the online booking confirmation form once you have received your reference number from our office.
2. Phone our office and make your booking. Bookings must be made via telephone
3. Obtain your reference number from our office and fill in the booking confirmation form here.
4. Make your deposit payment. Members within 3 days and non-members within 7 days
5. Email or fax proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org once booking confirmation form hass been submitted.
6. Phone our office after you have sent the E-Mail to make sure that we received it and that the documents were clear
7. Cancel your booking within 3 days if you do not want your booking anymore
8. We do not offer refunds for cancellation on bookings
9. Any guests who bring an air conditioner or heater along, will be charged R50 per day extra
10. No group bookings allowed.
11. Weekends/Long weekends are not allowed to be split up.
12. The resort reserves the right to refuse entry to any person that is not booked for.
13. We do not accept provisional bookings